UPDATE 5th January 2021
We wanted to update you following the recent Government announcement regarding the National Lockdown on Monday 4th January.
WE ARE STAYING OPEN.
We are classified as an essential health care service and are therefore committed to your wellbeing care whilst keeping everyone in the clinic safe, as we have been doing since March 2020. You will be aware that we have social distancing, santisation, and personal protective equipment (PPE) procedures in place that are diligently followed by the team and clients.
If you are isolating due to being in the “at risk” or “vulnerable” categories, please let us know so that we can discuss options and ensure that you have appointments booked for when you will be able to attend.
FOR THOSE IN THE “EXTREMELY Clinically Vulnerable” category please let us know so that we can make arrangements for your care.
UPDATE 1st November 2020
Good morning all.
Following yesterday’s Government announcement we just wanted to let you know that it is business as usual for us as we continue to demonstrate best practise and help to keep our community well.
As in the previous lock-down, we will remain open as healthcare providers.
As many of you already know, we have all the necessary safety procedures in place – social distancing, PPE, client screening, temperature checks and masks for all.
(We insisted on this back in May. If this had been done nationally from the start, maybe this lockdown could have been prevented.)
Official association guidelines will emerge over the next day or 2, but no change is expected.
In summary, we continue to be there for you all in these challenging times.
Julien and the SSC team.
WE ARE OPEN. All services to resume as 6th July 2020.
To restrict the spread of COVID-19, ensure the safety of our clients and team and comply with the current legislation we have worked out how to achieve this.
Here’s our 10 STEP SYSTEM DETAILING WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO:
Basically, this is what needs to be achieved to maintain the 2m social distancing and get adjusted.
Watch a ‘walk through’ with Julien showing you what needs to be done here.
Please note that when we filmed this we didn’t have all the PPE gear. When you see Julien he will be in scrubs, wearing a disposable apron, one use gloves, eye protection and IIR mask. It’s not pretty, but it is super safe and that’s what matters.
Here are the questions we will ask you either the afternoon/evening before your morning appointment or in the morning for afternoon appointment.
Triage Assessment – Remote Assessment.
- Have you had a test for COVID-19? YES/NO
- Have you recently developed any cold or flu like symptoms such as cough, hoarseness, sore throat, headache, body aches and fatigue/ drowsiness? YES/NO
- Do you have a raised temperature? (it will be checked again when you are in clinic) YES/NO
- Are you experiencing any shortness of breath/ chest pain/ tightness? YES/NO
- Do you have any unusual abdominal symptoms – loss of appetite, diarrhoea? YES/NO
- Do you have a loss of smell or taste? YES/NO
- Do you feel physically unwell right now? YES/NO
- Do you feel poorly right now? YES/NO
- Have you had exposure to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19? (e.g. someone in your household or co-worker) YES/NO
- Is anyone in your household poorly? If so, what are their symptoms? YES/NO
- Have you had laboratory exposure working directly with biological specimens that contain COVID-19? YES/NO
- Are you a health-care worker or first responder? (including volunteer first responder) YES/NO
- Are you in the at risk/ vulnerable groups identified in Government Guidelines? (details here) YES/NO
If you answered YES to ANY of the above we will need to talk to you further before attending the clinic.
If you answered ‘No’ to all the above, please read this next section.
Consent to receive care at South Street Chiropractic
- I have answered all questions (triage) relating to my potential exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) truthfully.
- I understand that there is a potential risk of transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a result of attending the clinic and/or receiving treatment.
- I have had the opportunity to ask all the questions I wish to, and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.
- I have read, agreed to and understood the statements above relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk and consent to receive care at South Street Chiropractic.
- I understand and agree that by giving this consent once to South Street Chiropractic this will covers any future chiropractic care when I am in clinic.
Please reply to the email address here by copying the text below and adding your name to the end (email@example.com)
The email needs to say:-
I answered no to all the triage questions and give you my consent as detailed on the above site to proceed with the adjustments for my future appointments.If you know you have already given your consent, then you don’t need to do it again.
Obtaining consent is very important for us and without it we will not be able to adjust you.
You only need to provide consent once.
We will be conducting the telephone triage each time until the C19 crisis is over.
If you have any questions regarding this booking, any questions about our COVID-19 procedure, please contact the clinic by return of email.
Thanks for all your understanding and support.
Julien and the South Street Chiropractic Team